P&C is now looking for a fully qualified Quantity Surveyor to become part of its rapidly expanding company. This is an exciting opportunity for a RICS member to join the team when several new projects are just getting off the ground.
Whether employed or self-employed, we are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to become part of our dynamic and fast-moving team. You will be both Project Manager and Quantity Surveyor on projects ranging from PD conversions and refurbishments, to listed buildings and new builds.
This role will give you the opportunity to make an impact in our small but well established company – if you are looking forward to confidently taking full control and ownership of your own portfolio of construction projects, then please get in touch!
What we are looking for in a QS/Project Manager:
- Analysing and negotiating tenders received
- Appointment of sub-contractors, preparation of sub-contract orders
- Approving pricing & variations
- Cost Control on all projects
- Management and control of sub-contract accounts and variation accounts
- Where appropriate, assist with estimates and negotiations for future projects or phases
- Attend project and company related meetings
- Liaise closely with site managers to overcome issues/risks before they arise
- Ensure the company is neither compromised nor disadvantaged by an contractual or financial arrangement
- Maintain and develop professional relationships with the Client, to help future business development
- Prepared to work within various geographical areas